Keep the container up off the ground to allow air flow under the container. We suggest placing container on either treated pine sleepers, old car tyres or solid concrete blocks. If placed directly on the ground, the base of the container will condensate and moisture will permeate through the timber floor and will cause moisture problems within. It will also cause rust on the steel cross members under the container.
Siting with Sleepers
Siting with Tyres
Storage of Containers for Clients – Conditions – Download PDF Copy: storage-of-containers-on-yard-conditions. Or Reads Below:
|Contract Fleet Pty. Ltd.
‘Provision of Transport Equipment with
Skilled Operators. On-Demand / Long Term’
74 Boundary Road, Sunshine W. www.contractfleet.com.au Ph:9314 3331
Ref: Storage of Container(s) for Clients – Conditions, July 2015 onwards
The owner of the Container hereby hires Contract Fleet P/L to store his/her Container on this 74 Boundary Rd. Sunshine West Yard.
- 20ft Container – from $55.00 p.w. incl GST – each Weekly Storage Must be paid in Advance. No Refund for unused Day(s).
- 40ft Container – from $88.00 p.w. incl GST – each Weekly Storage Must be paid in Advance. No Refund for unused Day(s).
- Or as agreed. NB: Transport / Relocation Charges are NOT included.
Payments: Storage Charges are payable exclusively via Credit Card in Advance and in Full. In reference to Ongoing Storage requirements, Due Charges will be Automatically Charged to your Credit Card as they fall due.
- Content (if any) remains the responsibility of the Owner. Contract Fleet P/L shall not be liable for any loss or damage to content.
- Access to Container – as agreed.
- Without Full Payment of all Due Amounts and without approval by Contract Fleet P/L, neither the Owner nor any 3rd Party is permitted Remove, Relocate or Reposition the Container(s).
- Naturally, owner has full access and right to the contents at all times, except in the case of unpaid charges.
Non Payment of Due Storage Charges.
If owner fails to pay for the Due Storage Charges to Contract Fleet P/L, ownership of the Container(s) will pass automatically to Contract Fleet P/L as per the below arrangement:
- When Storing 20ft Container(s) – Once Unpaid Storage Charges per Invoice may Reach or Exceed $550.00 the ownership of the Container(s) automatically and immediately transfers to Contract Fleet.
- When Storing 40ft Container(s) – Once Unpaid Storage Charges per Invoice may Reach or Exceed $880.00 the ownership of the Container(s) automatically and immediately transfers to Contract Fleet.
Once Ownership of a Container had passed onto Contract Fleet P/L, owner has 14 Days to settle his/her account. Failing to pay all Due amounts as per above, the Ownership for Both Container(s) and its Contents will irreversibly transfer to Contract Fleet Pty. Ltd. Consequently, Contract Fleet P/L – the new rightful owner – can than Sell / Remove / Dispose of both the Container(s) and its Contents. The Client’s Account will than be considered as Settled in Full, Contract Fleet P/L will be unable to seek any further payment from Client. Also, Client will be unable to make any Claims – Financial or Otherwise – for the Container and/or to its Content, nor to the proceeds consequent to the likely liquidation of the assets.
Gabor Stumpf Client’s Signature. Date: / /
Director Your Signature above confirms that you have read and accepted the above Conditions.